2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good, he's lucky there's only a few games left until the transfer window

Can't do much with the players he has to be fair.

Fulham are currently 8th with Mitrovic and Decordova Reid as their main goal scorers, who were both there when they were relegated a couple of years ago.

It’s a bit mad to think no manager could play more positive and attacking football than we’ve just seen, with the squad we have.

Bournemouth are only 1 point behind with Kieffer Moore and Dominic Solanke up front.

He was at least part responsible for the club buying two of those. You’re absolutely mad if you think the DOF goes behind the managers back signings players without his approval.

DoF - identifies and signs players
7004C39B-3B97-4A58-A901-005EBA25BDF4.jpeg

Will get some stick and feel some heat methinks and well he should. We’re Everton ffs, we shouldn’t accept that. No silly sacking nonsense……yet but needs to up his game. Worrying tendency to show too much respect to distinctly average sides

This guy has no clue. None at all.
Put out a bunch of oxygen thieves out there tonight. I called it early and said that we could play all night and not find the back of the net.

Fulham are currently 8th with Mitrovic and Decordova Reid as their main goal scorers, who were both there when they were relegated a couple of years ago.

It’s a bit mad to think no manager could play more positive and attacking football than we’ve just seen, with the squad we have.
You often get a championship team having a good start/good first season then a massive drop off

I'm worried...I like him but he seems tactically out of his depth atm...I hated the 5 at the back....I now hate how he sets up his midfield 3, there's just soo much space between them...he needs to change that (like he did for Palace but reverted since)

It’s worrying that apart from the palace game, we’ve not shown more attacking threat with DCL in the team. Come to think of it we’ve only scored in one game since he returned. It’s needs addressing ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.