2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really undecided on this one. Yes we’ve strengthened at the back with Patterson, Coady and Tarks. But going forwards considering we have one of the best attacking midfielders of his generation at the helm, our attacking play can only be described as dire. Lose this and on Saturday and I really think he’s under serious pressure.

Oh god not this again.

Why not just stay behind the manager and support the team? Amazing to think how all of that positive energy from the fans that kept us up has almost completely evaporated already and we've gone back to being the same old cryarses we've always been.

Roberto is free lads after the world cup...honestly if I see the same crap in the second half and another half arse performance on Saturday then its curtains I'm afraid.
I said to my Lad months ago Roberto would be back.
Rumours preseason were they were already sounding others out as well.
Frank has to sort this put its in his own hands.

Oh god not this again.

Why not just stay behind the manager and support the team? Amazing to think how all of that positive energy from the fans that kept us up has almost completely evaporated already and we've gone back to being the same old cryarses we've always been.

You’re allowed to acknowledge something that’s going to happen and we simply can’t do anything about. Lampard is gone if we lose on Saturday whether you think it’s the right decision or not.

Oh god not this again.

3 wins in 16
How do we be positive ? Last season wasn’t a positive it was hell on earth till a freak result at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.