2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
His demeanour after the Leicester game had me worried, but tonight he looked lost on the bench. He needs to galvanise the squad for Saturday as he’s done previously in must win games (Leicester away, Palace home last season) otherwise his job is on the line.

I like Lampard and I don't want him sacked but he needs to be stop being so nice with the players. Shaking the hands of the players as they come off, they have been crap for weeks, don't be shaking their hands. Words need to be had with them.

Just baffled why he's made 11 changes.

It's a 6 week break after Saturday.

No good.
I was shocked with that, was expecting the midfield to change because of the knocks to Idrissa and Onana and give run outs to the full backs, Maupay and Begovic but not take out our 3 best players for the Keystone Cops and a Colombian crock

The wage thieves and the bedwetters are going to win again. Lampard will be sacked soon. He definitely won't see this season out and we'll have to start all over again. The next patsy will be in this exact same position this time next year and the cycle will start again. We'll never move on from this because some of our fans simply won't accept that there is no short term solution to fix our problems and our incompetent and cowardly owner/board will inevitably panic and hit the reset button to placate those fans. We're up there with the worst run clubs in the whole sport. We're an utter shambles and objectively deserve relegation.
You know the scary thing. The only thing that could possibly break that cycle is relegation!!!

The crowd will make the difference in the run in if it's another battle. Not on a cold bonfire night.
The crowd will do naff all this season, as we don’t have players who fight, we sold Richarlison he was massive as to how we played and stayed up.

Let’s get one thing straight here we have been tonked by the worst team in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.