2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
His time is clearly up.... So who should we go for. Personally I'd love to see a bit of pragmatism from the next manager. Just not sure who we could convince to take the job...

I dont want Dyche anywhere near this club, but at this point i would take anything other than what we currently have, including Dyche. Keeping on with something that isnt working is beyond foolish. Had the club brought him new players early in the windows, Id understand giving him some more time, but not how this has worked out.

It’s massively untenable now but the only way it’s ending is if Frank himself resigns, battlelines are drawn after everything this week and earlier today, Moshiri and the board don’t give two you know whats about us or our top flight status, they will keep him in out of pure spite

There are four teams within two points of us. You’re suggesting they will all go and get four or five points from their next two games when they’ve averaged less than 1 per game all season.
Look at the movement of Forest and Wolves. Now S'ton have momentum with 3 wins in a row, and West Ham will probably turn their season around at home against us.

I’m not fond of playing the hindsight card, but switching to four at the back and bringing Gordon on killed us.

Rather than taking a poor point and staying out of the bottom three we’ve just given one of our main relegation rivals a huge shot in the arm.

The problem here is that board have no authority and wont make a move.

It should be Baines in for West Ham and a new manager the next game after v Arsenal.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back