2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying he is better. But the difference isn't as massive as you and the other Lampardonians say.
Whatever, we've scored less goals this season than at the same point last season. More than that, we just don't look like scoring. If you think that's nothing to do with having Maupay up front then I don't know what your watching but it isn't wee Neal.

Whatever, we've scored less goals this season than at the same point last season. More than that, we just don't look like scoring. If you think that's nothing to do with having Maupay up front then I don't know what your watching but it isn't wee Neal.

And you will never say that Frank Lampard is responsible in any way for our lack of goals. The owner, the board and the squad deserve blame for the current situation but never ever your dear Frank.

And you will never say that Frank Lampard is responsible in any way for our lack of goals. The owner, the board and the squad deserve blame for the current situation but never ever your dear Frank.
Of course I will, you loon. He's set us up all wrong and has to go, but he is working with an utterly useless squad, which apparently you're not prepared to acknowledge.

It would be the proper Everton thing to happen. Sack a Manager because he is going to get us relegated and then bring in a Manager who was sacked from another club because they were heading for relegation. Add in a long delay in the appointment too just to inflict as much damage as possible. Bills Operandi in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back