2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Lampard thread this one, if you really still want to have a dig and try and reminisce about Benitez and his start there’s a thread for that!
I’ll bet we are in a far better position on the 1st January ‘23 with Lampard at the helm, than we were on the 1st January ‘22 when we were on the worst run of results in Everton’s history Benitez!
I've read that twice and you haven't made a single point relevant to anything

You reckon? Just look at the Keane thread, 16 pages of knives out nonsense for a player who hasn't even played, if we lost this the knives will be out from the usual suspects.

Anyone who wants the manager to be sacked after two games, where he did not have a competent centre forward available, is NOT an Evertonian.

The manager has not been supported by the club who have not provided him with a goalscorer. Turn your anger towards those above the manager if you are angry.

The notion of Lampard being under pressure if we don't win on Saturday is absolutely absurd! The transfer window is still open, the squad is not settled yet and he still has not been provided with a centre forward. These are still failings at board level and nothing to do with the manager. He gets until at least Christmas time before being under any pressure for me.

The notion of Lampard being under pressure if we don't win on Saturday is absolutely absurd! The transfer window is still open, the squad is not settled yet and he still has not been provided with a centre forward. These are still failings at board level and nothing to do with the manager. He gets until at least Christmas time before being under any pressure for me.
You've been here long enough to know better.

Disgusting seeing “Evertonians” salivating at the prospect of piling in on the manager that saved the club only a matter of months ago. Never forget them.
I think we should all bear in mind that only one member said this... which then caused shed loads of replies.

Most of us adore our fat frank.

The mans a diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.