2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the shouts about him not being backed etc but he had a striker on the bench. And I know people will say “yeah but Rondon is crap” and he is but we looked a hell of a lot better when he came on and gave us a smidge of CF play

Im talking about Ppg. We called for managers heads when we lost 2 games in a row before.
Anyone who called for a manager to be sacked after two games in an embarrassment. An utterly, cringeworthy embarrassment.
I was never calling for Silvas head because he actually improved players outputs in terms of G/A.
We where wretched under Silva too and guess what? Silva was able to spend money and bring in players and strikers. He wasn't working with one arm tied behind his back due to the mismanagement of others like Lampard is.
I don't know what Lampard brings except blaming everyone else for us being pathetic?
What did Benitez bring to the table? Or Silva? Or Koeman? Or BFS? They all made excuses. Maybe they weren't all wrong. Maybe its not all the managers fault.

I’m just sad we lost mate. But I only saw the result and match statistics.

Did we actually play well at all? I thought we did against Chelsea.

Toothless for most of the game but that is to be expected. Had spells were we looked decent but with no real outlet and the midfield still lacking teams will always find a way to get on top for spells against us. Onana looked like a breath of fresh air when he came on, hopefully Gueye will be coming back and finally have some legs in the middle of the park again.

Toothless for most of the game but that is to be expected. Had spells were we looked decent but with no real outlet and the midfield still lacking teams will always find a way to get on top for spells against us. Onana looked like a breath of fresh air when he came on, hopefully Gueye will be coming back and finally have some legs in the middle of the park again.

Cheers.

Defensively how did we look? Were villa a massive threat or was it just a couple of dozy mistakes / moments that led to us conceding?

Line up wasn’t right and subs were too late

Needs to learn from the mistake

Hopefully he does

In general we’re playing better than last season and we’ve been a bit unlucky, so there are positives to take
He's been very sluggish in making changes in his tenure at Everton I don't know if he doesn't feel comfortable with options on the bench or he's so fearful of disrupting what he has on the pitch even though it's not effective

Status
Not open for further replies.