Friedkin's To Do list.

I'd ignore Beto mate, it was an anomaly we would not have done if fiscally sound

Yes I agree. Im not saying each signing was perfect. It's more that we bought 7 players for about 120m, and if we can repeat that process again, without having to sell our best players that will be helpful.

I just wonder if sponsorships come in, and debt repayments aren't there if we are PSR proficient without selling Brainthwaite, and they make a big thing of getting him a new contract too.

Court case @matty1878 going on in the US between Leadenhall and 777/ACAP.

There's an injunction related to the loans of the latter. Due to the dispute of Leadenhall and 777/ACAP

This means that the court and/or Leadenhall have to agree with what ACAP have apparently agreed

So things still to be done. As Paul Brown says.

My understanding is that Paul B is not correct, and there is limited amount the court can do with the specific agreement that has been arrived at. It would also be the case that whatever outcome came, there would then be limited liability for EFC as a result.

It would still show as a loan on their book.

My understanding is that Paul B is not correct, and there is limited amount the court can do with the specific agreement that has been arrived at. It would also be the case that whatever outcome came, there would then be limited liability for EFC as a result.

It would still show as a loan on their book.

There is an injunction in place mate. Paul Brown is spot on in what he is saying.

Do we know long it will take for us to get an answer back off the NY court?

December time. This is unlikely to impact the trajectory (all depends on Leadenhall and the attitude of the court etc). It's just something that is in the way in terms of timing

Friedkin Group can still support Everton by giving loans and converting it to equity later

We just have to be mindful that things may not be done "DONE" in 2024. Officially.

Great isn’t it a some race horse owner deciding who and who can’t buy us

It's not them or him mate, they're on their way out. Thankfully.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back