Gabriele Marcotti on Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one of those guys making a living by saying what everyone else already knows. although he did say dcl is a winger?!?!

Everything he said there has been said on here.

He is one of those guys making a living by saying what everyone else already knows. although he did say dcl is a winger?!?!

Everything he said there has been said on here.
He said he's probably better off as a winger or behind the striker because he doesn't rate him highly as a striker, I think he could be a good winger too tbh.

He said he's probably better off as a winger or behind the striker because he doesn't rate him highly as a striker, I think he could be a good winger too tbh.
Yeh he said " he's a winger or a second striker". Defo not a winger for me.

Also said "Andre Goames" .........

He's a wing-nut, dont know about a winger.

The lad's nowhere near brave enough. Ancelotti will make sure he's used sparingly, IMO.
He still has a big roll for me until a proper replacement is signed. Him in front 2 is quite effective imo.

He’s done some genuine research into ththe club, is keen to combat the Ancelotti naysayers , is treating us with a degree of seriousness befitting the club in contrast with the kopite general media. I not always a fan of these pretentious look like they’ve never actually played football journalists, but he’s clearly interested in the club and it’s project.

He’s done some genuine research into ththe club, is keen to combat the Ancelotti naysayers , is treating us with a degree of seriousness befitting the club in contrast with the kopite general media. I not always a fan of these pretentious look like they’ve never actually played football journalists, but he’s clearly interested in the club and it’s project.
Fair enough.
I felt he was just saying what we all knew, maybe a bit more in depth on Carlo though I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back