Gardner to make debut in reserves tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
What a lovely welcome for our new signing!!:@

Let's be honest whilst Jagielka, Lescott and Yobo are all fit, he has no chance of playing in any first team match. So, if he was to do his ligaments, it'll be no worries as far as we're concerned because he'll be back off too spurs.

Not that I want that to happen, I think if he could rekindle his form that got spurs to sign him as Campbell's replacement. Then he could be a valuable asset to us infact, I'd love him to become a regular in the royal blue jersey as he'll give us some height from corners...

So forget my comments about injuries it was a joke anyway. I hope Gardner kicks ass tonight and pushes for a first team slot.

Let's be honest whilst Jagielka, Lescott and Yobo are all fit, he has no chance of playing in any first team match. So, if he was to do his ligaments, it'll be no worries as far as we're concerned because he'll be back off too spurs.

Not that I want that to happen, I think if he could rekindle his form that got spurs to sign him as Campbell's replacement. Then he could be a valuable asset to us infact, I'd love him to become a regular in the royal blue jersey as he'll give us some height from corners...

So forget my comments about injuries it was a joke anyway. I hope Gardner kicks ass tonight and pushes for a first team slot.

No-one thought Jag would get a game but he has, the same can happen for this lad

He had something about him. Hope he can get past his injury problems and we can see something of him before the end of the season

Well i hope he can provide us with good enough back up and if Spurs will only ask for 500k or so, snap him up.

I just look forward to him coming on as a sub alongside Pienaar or Ossie so we have scenes like this.

1588355388-soccer-international-friendly-england-v-switzerland-wembley-stadium.jpg

:D

Anyone know the score?

I think the loyal everton fans who pay for everton tv should be able to watch teh match on everton TV!!! It is ridiculous we cant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back