Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
A club in our state!, we have a managable dept with supposed additional 20 plus million coming in on top of what we made last year.DO you think we couldn't get additional cash loans, additional dept will be the reply from many but if we slip down the league and don't extend our cup runs were going to have additional dept

One of my most hated players in the league. Complete abomination of a footballer who has been overrated for years on end.

Would much rather have Gibson playing.

Was stones not a rb at Barnsley? So how can we depend on him as a cb in the premier league? And as for Duffy unfortunately I don't think he is living upto his early promise

Stones has only ever played Cb for us, I think. Played there vs stevenage and vs Juventus.

I actually agree with zatara on this one, I simply don't think we needed alcaraz.

I mean an international defender on a free isn't to be sniffed at but I still don't think we needed him.

How many games did this lad play in Man City's title winning season 2 years ago?

How many last season for them?

Would be a very, astute, low-risk signing. He's not comparable to Fellaini, but he'll keep Gibson on his toes, replace him when he's inevitable crocked and help limit Osmans exposure on the team. Useful for Barkley too to have an established head next to him.

Stones has only ever played Cb for us, I think. Played there vs stevenage and vs Juventus.

I actually agree with zatara on this one, I simply don't think we needed alcaraz.

I mean an international defender on a free isn't to be sniffed at but I still don't think we needed him.

So that means you would totally trust him playing there in a premier league game?

I'd agree that the signings haven't been great but in terms of the window, one thing that goes in Martinez favour is he acted early. Its showing to be a Moyes trait to act late in the market. It happened every season here.

We need some more exciting signings imo. What I've seen so far on the pitch and in the transfer window is a step back. The players brought in haven't really improved us. Although I like the look of the Deulofeu

Moyes wouldn't have got him. Be thankful we have a manger whose footballing philosophy is such that Barcelona trusts one of its future stars to his care.

Possibly expecting Heitinga to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back