Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never wish injury on any player but I hope one day Barry and Howard just have an epiphany and retire.

f someone can articulate why Barry is deserving of playing every game for us at his age then I am all ears

Cannot wait for the day he retires Barry and shows up how average McCarthy is.

Martinez - Set pieces for dummies
Howard - his P45
Barry - his P45
McCarthy - the best of Lee Carsley DVD
Mirallas - the Moyes years DVD (to cheer him up)
Besic - a PDF of Barry's P45

Hopefully he retires Barry soon.

Just no lad, no.

Stop chatting absolute wham about one of our most consistent performers this season.

Ta.

Just no lad, no.

Stop chatting absolute wham about one of our most consistent performers this season.

Ta.

Absolutely despise the man so you will find many more where you found them. Consistently 12th, sums up Barry to a tee. Painfully average but disguised in a way to dupe most people. 36 next year, I'm sure we'll still be wondering why we fall of a cliff most games after 70 mins. Hopefully Moshiri sees through the fraud and doesn't extend his contract.

Absolutely despise the man so you will find many more where you found them. Consistently 12th, sums up Barry to a tee. Painfully average but disguised in a way to dupe most people. 36 next year, I'm sure we'll still be wondering why we fall of a cliff most games after 70 mins. Hopefully Moshiri sees through the fraud and doesn't extend his contract.

You know contract extensions are the managers call, right?

sportacus-getout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back