Gareth Barry's successor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if that's fair and besides there's not a position in the center of midfield that doesn't require intelligence.

The comment I was replying to said " I wouldn't be serprised if RK would consider Ross to be Barry's replacement". Ross , as gifted as he is.... could never learn to play with the inteligence of Barry IMO.

Yes? A spelling mistake written on an Iphone? My IQ doesn't need to be high, as I'm not replacing Barry am I? Also a spelling mistake doesn't really have any relation to IQ.

Carvalho if we can get him.

If not, Schneiderlin currently isn't even getting in the United squad, let alone first XI. He'd surely want to come back to Koeman in January.

The comment I was replying to said " I wouldn't be serprised if RK would consider Ross to be Barry's replacement". Ross , as gifted as he is.... could never learn to play with the inteligence of Barry IMO.
Ron has said he could see Ross as a DM.

As I said all positions especially those in the centre require intelligence. Whether Ross has that or not he has other advantages. His passing is fantastic and he doesn't give the ball away cheaply even if that's what people have a go at him for (apart from Sunderland).

Don't understand the Schneiderlin comments, he'd be more a replacement for Gueye than Barry. We need a player who can dictate tempo with his passing and have the incisive range to bring our forward players into play. We don't need another defensive midfielder shuffling the ball sideways like Schneiderlin. Herrera would be a better option if we were to take a player from United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back