Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their buy back only applies for 2 seasons, can't really see there being a situation where we pay them. Either they'll want him or they won't.

I think they'll think: "We can't let a player of this level leave for so little, get him back here". But then Deulofeu won't be sure whether he wants to go back because they won't be able to offer him a place in the team, so he'll stay here and we'll pay Barca a few mil to be sound about it.

fantasy premier league have rescinded his assist because they believe he was trying to pass to kone and wasn't shooting. wtf? do they make these rules up as they go along to screw me out of points? he was clearly going for goal.

I think they'll think: "We can't let a player of this level leave for so little, get him back here". But then Deulofeu won't be sure whether he wants to go back because they won't be able to offer him a place in the team, so he'll stay here and we'll pay Barca a few mil to be sound about it.

If they had nous then they would leave him here for four or five years but keep sexing him on the sly, then have him back when Messi's legs start to go / Neymar gets banged up / Luis eats someone with a blood disorder and he can go straight into the starting eleven.

Couple more instances where he went down really easy today. I really wish he wouldn't do that

Some genuine grumbles about it in my section today, and I think there'll be more if someone doesn't reign him in a bit

Still, he's a very talented young man. By no means the finished article though

Couple more instances where he went down really easy today. I really wish he wouldn't do that

Some genuine grumbles about it in my section today, and I think there'll be more if someone doesn't reign him in a bit

Still, he's a very talented young man. By no means the finished article though

He's bloody ace that's what.

The kopite media will be upping him big time. I imagine they are fuming at the temerity of wee Everton to procure such prodigious talent at such small outlay. They will be wanting to prod Barca into buy-back mode.

Can't wait for him to dive and win us a pen.

He's too obvious about it for that to happen

I'm pretty certain that what will actually happen is that he'll get fouled for real but the ref won't give it because of his rep

This is why he needs to stop doing it. The last thing you need is a reputation with refs as being a diver

It's in his interests and the club's for him to knock it on the head

He's too obvious about it for that to happen

I'm pretty certain that what will actually happen is that he'll get fouled for real but the ref won't give it because of his rep

This is why he needs to stop doing it. The last thing you need is a reputation with refs as being a diver

As far as I'm concerned he can do what he wants.

Everton are and have been for ages too nice. He's boss and will win us a pen soon enough.

agreed - this is what happened with AJ, and he wasn't even diving. Just needs an influential figure to make a comment, back then it was Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back