Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant wait till he scores a screamer in the cup final, and then kone comes on and scores 2 own goals and we lose..oh for shame

whats the big deal? if club have given him permission to go,if he wants to have a drink he can. any weight he will lose when he starts training.

Even if the club were to know about Gibbo having a few pints, I don't think it'd be a huge problem. Everyone knows he likes a drink and as long as he knows his limits being an (injured) professional footballer there should be no problems. If there was a problem I'm sure Martinez would know and would have a word.

I saw Gibbo in KFC at the weekend here in Barcelona.

He had one of the large buckets on his head and was eating the chicken and fries straight off the table, and downing cans of Estrella.

I approached him for his autograph but he just asked me for more ketchup.

Sell him to Newcastle! Gibbopotamus!

Martinez has said he's not a fan of the players doing it, and you'd have thought a player with another long term injury would be doing the utmost to look after himself. Hope so anyway.

Who knows if it's true really...

True but it's hardly earth shattering news. It's fairly well known that he likes a drink, and personally I don't have an issue with it.

Don't call people idiots, especially moderators and admin
Just for half of you being idiots (especially Micknick - who clearly just likes to argue for fun)

I wasn't saying its a problem, was more of a comment to discuss as people have mentioned why isn't he still "jogging" or atleast doing a little more exercise.

Or perhaps he's been told to get some "light warm weather training"

Also for those saying he wasn't there, im not giving this as solid evidence but Gibson is very active on twitter and for the time period i am led to believe he was away he didn't tweet once.

He's not the best professional is he, even if this story isn't true there are plenty more stories like it, it can't really be helping his recovery.

Also pretty unprofessional from @micknick starting a game of 'Guess where my companies Middle Eastern office is?' And not continuing with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back