Giving everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bkk Andy

Player Valuation: £15m
“The players have been great. I see it in my eyes, I know they’re giving everything and more importantly the message that I can give to every Everton fan is that they are giving everything.

David Unsworth

If the current boss says they are giving everything and we're still this bad then we're in serious trouble. If this is true then a new manager will struggle to motivate them to perform better.

Can our players really be giving everything? I could name a few that don't seem to be.

Last 3 everton managers all talked about everton, intensity, 100% effort, pressing. Yet their 100% level seems to be well below what other teams consider 100%. We press and work as individuals. Not as a team. So the can shove the 100% "see it in their eyes" where the sun dont shine.

Lets see sunday.

Last 3 everton managers all talked about everton, intensity, 100% effort, pressing. Yet their 100% level seems to be well below what other teams consider 100%. We press and work as individuals. Not as a team. So the can shove the 100% "see it in their eyes" where the sun dont shine.

One of the most meaningless statements in football. The last time I saw genuine and consistent 100% from us was the 04/05 season, tho' 07-09 and 13-14 came close. Otherwise we've not been pumping on all cylinders and it shows.

“The players have been great. I see it in my eyes, I know they’re giving everything and more importantly the message that I can give to every Everton fan is that they are giving everything.

David Unsworth

If the current boss says they are giving everything and we're still this bad then we're in serious trouble. If this is true then a new manager will struggle to motivate them to perform better.

Can our players really be giving everything? I could name a few that don't seem to be.

It's none of my business mate, but how long have you been in Bangkok ?

If you're Thai, what made you support Everton and, if you're Scouse or Wool, then how come you ended up in Thailand ?

It's none of my business mate, but how long have you been in Bangkok ?

If you're Thai, what made you support Everton and, if you're Scouse or Wool, then how come you ended up in Thailand ?

Work mate. I was offered a job opportunity that was too good to turn down. I've been here 9 years now and going to the game is one of the very few things I actually miss. However, I do get watch every game as they are all televised real time.

Work mate. I was offered a job opportunity that was too good to turn down. I've been here 9 years now and going to the game is one of the very few things I actually miss. However, I do get watch every game as they are all televised real time.
You are blessed that you are unable to go at the moment mate

David Unsworth

If any manager says there not giving 100% they will either be questioned for not being able to motivate a team, or loose the players for slagging them off.
Most the time the script for managers is to say they can't fault the players effort, even if he can he wouldn't admit it

New faces in January. Hard-nosed defenders, energetic knock 'em down midfielders and a big striker. It's not rocket science.

What you’re describing and what I totally agree with is that quite simply we literally need to be playing football Athletico Madrid style from around 2 years ago. It’s gone too far the other way now for them, but the way they played (especially when they won the league) was absolutely how I want to see us playing now. A lot of the time that was something akin to a 4-4-2 as well but the way they set up and the personnel they had made them so so effective. Not to mention that they actually had some flair and quality in conjunction with a great deal of snide and intelligence. Gabi is probably one of the most underrated centre midfielders of the past five years.

Build from the back and take it from there for us. We’re not getting Simeone, but we need that type of manager.

I miss soi nana more at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.