Glastonbury 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system they're using this year is awful! Last year they had an automatic refresher, this year you have to carry on refreshing a crashed page!

I don't understand how people can shell out hundreds of pounds for a music festival without knowing who will be playing the music. Or are the £12 burgers and £7 pints of warm lager worth it?

I'm gutted
Never mine Mick.

anigif_enhanced-3551-1405947243-12.gif

I don't understand how people can shell out hundreds of pounds for a music festival without knowing who will be playing the music. Or are the £12 burgers and £7 pints of warm lager worth it?

That was the gamble the FA took with Wembley. Quids in.

Its really difficult to explain with Glastonbury. Basically throw out any other opinions based on other festivals in the past - its very different. So much to do apart from the music. Great fun.

Or errr, its rubbish.....or so I have to tell myself as I didnt manage to get a ticket for the first time since I started going in 2009 :(

Gutted BUT there is always the resale in April, which I'm told was not anywhere near as difficult. Hopefully the pyramid stage headliners will have an older slant to them and there wont be any arctic monkeys/mumford and sons/Rihanna type acts on for the younger crowd. The less appealing to the teenagers the lineup, the better chance of a resale ticket. I'd take AC/DC, Queen and Fleetwood Mac (as rumoured) all day long as it'd pretty much guarantee those of us who want a ticket for reasons beyond headliners would get them in the resale.

I'd love to go but the tickets are gone until the resale and I have other things planned which obviously involve money. I could imagine it to be boss like. I proper enjoyed Leeds this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back