Go for the full house?

Should DBB, kenwright and agent Rafael follow brands?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes is the only right answer. This club is being ran into the ground. Biggest issue is Mosh tho, and we cant just sack him. Hes the guy who went for fat Benny and seems to support him no matter how crap his performances are. They all need to go, including the owner.
Fear you are right, unless Moshiri appoints some world class operators in their place I foresee no significant progress until we are taken over again...

Worries me Brands is the one they pick as the sacrificial lamb even given his mistakes he is at least a football man, also removing DBB who didn't want RB either, signals a doubling down.

Marcel Brands has done more damage than anyone on that board bar Kenwright.

He may well have been a football man in the Eredivsie where Davy Klassan is a midfield powerhouse but he certainly wasn't one in the Premier League.

I literally couldn't be happier than I am today seeing him booted.

Just need Kenwright next.

Marcel Brands has done more damage than anyone on that board bar Kenwright.

He may well have been a football man in the Eredivsie where Davy Klassan is a midfield powerhouse but he certainly wasn't one in the Premier League.

I literally couldn't be happier than I am today seeing him booted.

Just need Kenwright next.
He has made mistakes but we really have no idea who he actually signed and whether he was actually able to do his job because the club structure is a shambles and Moshiri interferes. I don't see Benitez's increase in power as a cause for celebration.

If we manage to pull this off, all based on the mere threat of protest then I never want to hear another word about "wools" or "kopite behaviour" towards anyone suggesting that the use them again as a means of change is a good idea. Sometimes they work.

He has made mistakes but we really have no idea who he actually signed and whether he was actually able to do his job because the club structure is a shambles and Moshiri interferes. I don't see Benitez's increase in power as a cause for celebration.

Definitely not, Billy.

Especially as his own position will be on very thin ice if results carry on as they have been over the next few weeks.

I agree with you Matty, but, have you seen anything in Moshiri's past here to suggest he is anything other than a loose cannon. He may well turn up tomorrow and sack Benitez on the spot, but, equally he may decide to back him completely and give him total autonomy.

As far as I'm concerned, Benitez should never have been appointed and he certainly shouldn't have survived the Watford debacle, but, here we are, Brands has gone and Moshiri has publicly said Benitez is staying and being backed in the window.

We'll just have to file it under 'watch this space as Billy Liar would say.

yearh i agree mate with you, but moshiri said this is about all his other managers

if the fans wants him out out he will go

Barrett-Baxendale is already on her way out. Kenwright and Benitez remain but should have been the ones kicked out of Everton instead of Brands and Barrett-Baxendale.

They can all koff...and would not be missed.*
*This may not be strictly true

DBB and the tea lady should swap places with immediate effect until a proper replacement is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.