Go for the full house?

Should DBB, kenwright and agent Rafael follow brands?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sageyefc

Player Valuation: £90m
Is brands impending departure enough to satisfy our blood lust or do we go for the full house and have a proper clear out. Let the polls decide

Kenwrong and DBB out but Benitez given until the end of the season minimum.

Problem is how can you attract a new manager AND DOF with the reality that we are skint and cant give either any money to spend?

If Richarlison or DCL goes next summer that may change but it seems like its going to be a ruff ride for another 2-3 years until BMD is built so strap in bhoys.

If DBB and Kenwright were to leave, who the hell would be left on the board?!

Ismailov has already recently quit, Brands has now gone. Apart from Moshiri’s representative Ryazantsev, there’s only Grant Ingles isn’t there?? Or are there other directors who are on the board?

Kenwrong and DBB out but Benitez given until the end of the season minimum.

Problem is how can you attract a new manager AND DOF with the reality that we are skint and cant give either any money to spend?

If Richarlison or DCL goes next summer that may change but it seems like its going to be a ruff ride for another 2-3 years until BMD is built so strap in bhoys.

DCL gone in Jan.

Richy in the summer.

Everton in the Championship. Bring it on.

I'd perhaps keep DBB as part of the wider club control to ensure consistency with the stadium and other elements. , but the rest should be gone.

DBB should solely be in control of non-footballing matters, but the footballing side should be a successful DoF and a new manager; Kenwright should be sidelined.

I reckon she has free rein until the stadium is built given she obviously has good relations with the council. If not for that I could see her being given the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.