Go on then... own up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost did, and by that I mean turning off the Telly to go have a shower. I hung on though, and glad i did.

I suppose you leave when you leave. Who knows?

Today I drove a good 400 miles, got on 2 trains and walked about a mile to the ground. Was sat in the Park End with my face in my hands thinking we're dying a slow death here. My cousin and dad sitting there the same. The three lads to the left of us just upped and left in the last minute at 0-1 looking disappointed, so I wished them safe journey home and sat back down.

Pienaar. A header! A great one. God is great!

Jelavic. With a finish so fast my eyes barely saw it.

And as I finished going mental. I thought of the lads on here who I knew were at the match, then I thought of the lads to the left of us who left early when we were losing.

I wished they could of been there, for whatever reasons they left and I never thought to stop them or ask why. Just wished they could of experienced that moment like me, my arl fella and my cousin did. And 35,000+ Evertonains singing and Goodison rocking. ROCKING!!!

I suppose you leave when you leave. Who knows?

Today I drove a good 400 miles, got on 2 trains and walked about a mile to the ground. Was sat in the Park End with my face in my hands thinking we're dying a slow death here. My cousin and dad sitting there the same. The three lads to the left of us just upped and left in the last minute at 0-1 looking disappointed, so I wished them safe journey home and sat back down.

Pienaar. A header! A great one. God is great!

Jelavic. With a finish so fast my eyes barely saw it.

And as I finished going mental. I thought of the lads on here who I knew were at the match, then I thought of the lads to the left of us who left early when we were losing.

I wished they could of been there, for whatever reasons they left and I never thought to stop them or ask why. Just wished they could of experienced that moment like me, my arl fella and my cousin did. And 35,000+ Evertonains singing and Goodison rocking. ROCKING!!!

This is why I never leave early. I only have to travel a couple of miles, but still.....

In this particular case, staying made it worth every mile home :)

It was one of my favourite ever moments at goodison,

I like to rate the best moments of wild celebration at everton games by how badly I damage my glasses. I shook one of my nose guards off when Jelavic scored today. This year the previous goal to beat had been Anichebe vs Newcastle where I bent the frame hugging the fat bloke who sits next to me. Only this one didn't come with a post orgasm donkey punch from Ba.

It was one of my favourite ever moments at goodison,

I like to rate the best moments of wild celebration at everton games by how badly I damage my glasses. I shook one of my nose guards off when Jelavic scored today. This year the previous goal to beat had been Anichebe vs Newcastle where I bent the frame hugging the fat bloke who sits next to me. Only this one didn't come with a post orgasm donkey punch from Ba.

done something similar to that before

think it was when we beat united a couple of seasons back my dad knocked them square of face and knocked the lense out and chipped it too, was worth it though

Only left early once when we went 0-3 down to Liverpool when Harry Kewell scored. I don't like to see people leaving early.

Only left a match early once and that was a few minutes before then end when we lost 4-1 to blackburn at home

I remember when someone next to me left when we played united and were 3-1 down...they havn't left early since!

Status
Not open for further replies.