Go on then... own up

Status
Not open for further replies.

I missed the last hour, but I was registered to run a 5k this morning and I was a couple thousand miles away from Goodison.

You pay for the 90 minutes, so why not stay for the 90 plus minutes-good performance or not.

Lets say you have to drive back to London for instance, Getting out 5 mins before the end could save you a shed load of time getting back on the motorway

Not everyone lifes within 20mins of the ground

Lets say you have to drive back to London for instance, Getting out 5 mins before the end could save you a shed load of time getting back on the motorway

Then why buy a ticket in the first place?

I can understand people leaving if we were 2-0 down, but if there's still a chance of a result you stay until the final whistle.

Never left a match early in my life and never understood anyone who does unless there's a plane or something to catch.

Bizarrely if I can't be there I can't watch or listen live - too many things get broke.

Never leave early, it is only acceptable if you really really have to due to transport and you will be stranded if you do not leave early or if the team is either ahead or behind by more than 2 goals.

On that basis our "away" support would be empty whenever we travel - just don't get it.

As soemone who has to travel a long way even to most away games, if you have got a long trip you plan for it and accept it takes ages to get home. I have never walked out early.

Status
Not open for further replies.