Going bald

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
With rumours abounding about Chico going bald, his self denial is a clear indication of how men see this natural occurrence. In Chico's case he has quite sadly invested in a toupee if these rumours are to be believed. :P

How do you feel about hair loss, would you resort to such methods to keep the hirsute look or just take it on the chin and let it fall? Would you attack the problem and go for the chrome dome effect.:huh:

I'm fortunate in as much as my family lineage shows all men folk retaining their hair well into their eighties but I know of many others who, like Chico, lose it when they are relatively young.:shock:

At least one thing boys just thank God, if you are losing your hair, that you are not a woman because the effect then would be ten times worse:dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: .

This is meant to be serious mick, all you've done is prove how sensitive the topic can be. My opening comments do not contain a single laughter emoticon for that very reason.

If I was in that position I think I'd go for the all off look rather than the Bobby Charlton, fact.

personally i have a full head of thick, healthy, shiny, really managable black hair, ok, plus the occasional grey one.
I'd hate to be like Chico.

personally i have a full head of thick, healthy, shiny, really managable black hair, ok, plus the occasional grey one.
I'd hate to be like Chico.

Is that 'be like Chico's hair' or just be like Chico, I can understand both points:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure but they are about, I think TBM may know more. Don't worry about it Chico, women like a bald spot:P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back