Good luck, Sam...welcome to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £80m
OK, guys.

I have had my strop al day and have just spent a month fielding against the very idea of Sam coming here.

But he is here now and I for one am drawing a line under the Allardyce Wars until such time as actual results on the pitch call for more comment.

In the meantime I am going back on what I said earlier today and will applaud when he is announced later on.

And warmly too.

He is the new Everton manager......in my world that is like he has been made the Pope in Rome.

He leads my religion now.

I would urge those who do not respect the man to at least revere the position.

Manager of Everton.

It is in all our best interests that he does well......I hope every last person on here agrees with that.

So nowt more to do but keep on keepin’ on ;)

And I am now looking forward to going the game tonight :)

Forza Sam.....:dance:

COYBB

Blimey, it seems like a lot of people on here would rather see us carrying on struggling and possibly going down. I didn't want him either but he's here now so he will get my 100 per cent support until things start going wrong, the same as Koeman did and I didn't want him either. At least Sam has bothered his arse to get off the beach and fly in from his holidays to be hear.

I know it’s your trademark but you’re being a bit over dramatic here...

I don't trust our board. I don't trust fraudulent Sam. I can't support him personally. I will spend every day going forward praying he leaves because only then can we move forward. I can't support something that has been done for the wrong reasons and to the detriment of our club.

I can live be with big Fat Sam, just, but not with his kopite sidekick little fat Sammy. Up to now I have given Moshiri the benefit of the doubt, but, if he allows little fat Sammy within a mile of our payroll then, I think I am beginning to agree with @davek on the subject of our Persian Overlord. Please don’t make it so Farhad.

Allardyce has always spoken very highly of our club. I remember him doing punditry for the 2009 FA Cup final (I was ill with heart problems so I couldn't get to Wembley) and he said something along the lines of: "This is where a club like Everton belongs, challenging for silverware. In terms of history there's only 3 clubs in this country that can match them."

It's good to finally have a manager who "gets us".

Status
Not open for further replies.