Good News Lampard injured!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeeman

Player Valuation: £150k
Good news, looked as if he might have been fit but looks as if he's got another injury, I'm only saying it as the the little [Poor language removed] always seems to get one against us at Goodison. with him out and wright-phillips out who was their best player in the first leg ( saw it first hand ) we can definitely do it COME ON THE TOFFEES!!!!! God how i'd love to go to wembley Calm Down! Calm Down! don't want to f**king jink us

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...soccer/08/01/22/SOCCER_Chelsea_Nightlead.html

Last edited:
just looked further down the thread and looks like wright phillips could play serves me right for not reading the whole article!!!!!

I know what your saying but he only had the freedom to play when mikel was behind, mind you they have makelele is he fit????

Come on we've got to think positive depending on our lineup please god cahill have a good game! anythings possible and being at Goodison they won't relish the trip!

Cmon boys, lets not go down this road. We're Everton, we can give any team in this league a good game. Remember last season when we were 2-0 up against United? Play with that kind of thrust up front and cut out the silly buggers at the back and we'll be fine.

I'd rather have Lampard in Lampard's position shooting the ball from 20yards into row Z than Ballack in Lampard's position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back