good pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
found it in a mail bag far far away

and whilst on the subject of celtic, is that evander sno in the background? he had a trial with us last year, from feynord or psv wasnt he?

Attachments

• tommy grav.webp
    tommy grav.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 14
found it in a mail bag far far away

and whilst on the subject of celtic, is that evander sno in the background? he had a trial with us last year, from feynord or psv wasnt he?

Yep thats right Suits, he was playing for either Ajax or PSV's reserves at the time and he just didn't impress.

i miss 'mad dog', there were reports that he might be at sunderland next year if they make the prem.

i miss 'mad dog', there were reports that he might be at sunderland next year if they make the prem.

Like you Suits I'd have loved him back with us but he chose Celtic. I honestly couldn't see him and Keane agreeing everything, love to be a fly on the wall whenever they clashed though:P

with tim out and our midfield a little lightweight, id like to have seen the danish-dynamo dictating play at goodison again.

Attachments

• smash.gif
    smash.gif
    770 bytes · Views: 13

I was very surprised by the amount of people who didn't want him back, all forgetting that when he left our season nearly went down the pan, we missed him more than he missed us. I was also pleased with the nice things he said about the club and its supporters when at RM, he clearly had a great attachment to EFC. That being said I wouldn't trust his managing team one bit, they move him when they need funds I'm sure:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back