Gordon Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get me started on lawson and davies , actully if pushed would sooner have lawson, davies is my all time most hated Everton player , how that fella ever got a game for us i will never know , met him once and it just confirmed my dislike arrogant as well as untalented.

Dai bleeding Davies and his contact lenses. This was an all time goalkeeping low for our club....

Dont get me started on lawson and davies , actully if pushed would sooner have lawson, davies is my all time most hated Everton player , how that fella ever got a game for us i will never know , met him once and it just confirmed my dislike arrogant as well as untalented.
Dont know that display in the 1st semi final and the league cup final loss really grate me the no shouldered bellend

I never really took to Lee, as one MP said about her party leader, "he had something of the night about him"....

Dont know that display in the 1st semi final and the league cup final loss really grate me the no shouldered bellend
Came with a decent reputation , but never looked like a keeper or played like one that should have been playing for us .
Imagine that side with a decent keeper or even an average one .

Yes I liked Wood also. On his day an excellent keeper but prone to mishaps. He seemed one of us pumping his fists, celebrating goals. Gutted when he went to Arsenal.
He used to spend half his time looking at the fans in the parkend , better keeper than a lot give credit for, unfortunatly prone to the odd error as you say, miles better than those other two .

Came with a decent reputation , but never looked like a keeper or played like one that should have been playing for us .
Imagine that side with a decent keeper or even an average one .
Lee wanted to sign Shilton & the board wouldn't sanction the fee. Now imagine that! Undone by another short sighted board!!

Lee wanted to sign Shilton & the board wouldn't sanction the fee. Now imagine that! Undone by another short sighted board!!
supposed to be over £50 a week wages, rumours at the time, Pedjic was supposed to have been told we were getting him when he signed for us, honestly think if we had got him it would have put at least two trophy's in the cabinet. the league deffo and lg cup near right away

supposed to be over £50 a week wages, rumours at the time, Pedjic was supposed to have been told we were getting him when he signed for us, honestly think if we had got him it would have put at least two trophy's in the cabinet. the league deffo and lg cup near right away
Agreed, a world class goalie makes a massive difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back