great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
spurs drop 2 points...
last minute winner...
and an extra european place in the league has become available.

just beat pompy at home and surely we are in the uefa!!

coyb!! a great day for the blues!!~

UEFA Cup is all but secured now I think. Can we snatch 4th spot from Arsenal? The gap is 5 points with 4 games to go, although they have a game in hand. It doesn't look likely but if we keep playing well who knows? We should still be looking to get 5th at least to get a bit of extra prize money.

I think if we enter each game with the mentality that we want fourth then it will keep our standards high and will not let us enter the assured comfort zone. And we may even be able to sneak 4th. Arsenal have been sketchy lately to say the least. Time for us to beat them to the place in the final minute, AGAIN. just like when we beat them, mwahahahahahahahahaha

Keep the focus lads, keep the heart.

I've been really encouraged by the form we've shown over the past month. In the past our late season form has been dreadful but in the current form table we lie 4th so have really done well, especially with the injuries we've had recently.

Awesome form, but this year we ve had the same dips and highs, just managed to hit them at the right time. Now would be perfect for Cahill to slot back in. You realise the guy has played a quarter of the year and he's still in the top 100 players on the actim stats!!

Thats quality

yup. it is times like this that you realise exactly how much cahill did when he plays. He is kinda awesome and fits into the awesome group of team players that is being formed. I was watching "You're on sky sports" last night, and once again Everton didn't get a mention. I wonder how long it will take before people start giving moyes the accolades he rightly deserves, or do you think it will be saved for the manager of the season award again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back