Greatest Invention ever (medical matters don't count for this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
In an attempt to lighten up matters, and a direct steal from another place, I thought lets try some intellectual threads, so what do you think was the greatest none medical invention ever, and no Chico, the Cuban cigar rollers spanner doesn't count.:lol: :lol: :lol:

James Beattie as man of the match (its a combination of football and comedy)

Last edited by a moderator:
the fryingpan -

its light, has a smooth round surface and depending on the weight does the most damage :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol:

The internet, otherwise we wouldn't be having this debate:cool: (smug [Poor language removed] that I am)

The calculator. How the [Poor language removed] did we add up before, well for big sums anyway. And Carol Vorderman wasnt around.

And Monty, on the subject of cigars. Just got back from the airport and have the choice between a Romeo & Juliet No 1 or a Guantanamera.

what is a seed drill?? (I could google it but... meh :p)

I would have to say clothes.

I would have to say clothes.

I would have to disagree! CLOTHES! Give over, it would make my working day a lot more interesting if they were never invented :P

I'd say music. In particular the major scale. Secondary to that, the guitar.

I'm gonna go with the Blackberry. It's absolutely amazing that you can email with it, make a phone call, & check the internet, all from the palm of your hand.

....but it still doesn't hold a candle to a bong according to most. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back