Greeting the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with my daughter to meet the bus for the Chelsea game. It was a fantastic feeling being with a united force of fellow Evertonians. Smoke everywhere and all the usual songs fervantly belted out. We waited nearly and hour for it to turn up when it was met with unrivalled enthusiasm. Now to my point. I was very disappointed to see that they were one way windows as we watched the all black bus go by. We want to see the effect we are having on them and hopefully see their chests puff out and their backs straighten. It may be a tad late but i will be contacting the club tmrow to see if, as a one off they could use a coach with clear windows. If we are truly the peoples club hopefully they will accomodate us. I can guarentee them that the roar will be even louder if we can see the reaction of our heroes. Heres hoping.

lol lol lol

They shouldnt have a choice for privacy. We are supposed to be united. Its not them and us just us. As for safety. I m afraid you ve lost me there. They ve got an army of blues at their backs
pop your address on here and we will all come and play the rocky soundtrack outside your house while you get ready for work.

Reckon there should always be a massive street party when the blues arrive, whether they're bottom or in division 3. Should be celebrating being blues there is no one like us.

Then make it the opposite when the away bus arrives. Either no one there, all walk off down the side streets, or everyone there just stands and stares at them quietly.

Until the 1st away team player gets off, then mad firecrackers, horns, swearing and shouting and falcon swooping attacks for their headsets and designer caps.
Literally want them crouching running like they think there might actually be a sniper.

Anything to get a slight edge on the opposition.

Indeed not.

If it was to become the norm (which it won’t anyway) the positive effect it had on the players on the big, important games would be totally diluted.
I think the players with the manager need to be able to motivate themselves. What happened last season was unique and if we find ourselves in the same situation this time round the euphoria will most likely be replaced with anger.

Thanks for the humour. All for that. Some tho seem to be missing the point. They arent entitled to privacy relates only to that moment in time not their entire lives. Also it is not going to be a regular thing. It is supposed to be a shared moment. Something for the memory bank. After the Luton semi at Villa Park i was returning home by coach on a packed motorway. We became aware that the team bus was approaching slowly from behind in the lane next to us. As it drew level and stayed that way for a few minutes our coach went mad! So just a couple of yards away the players are enjoying the adulation and i pointed at Paul Bracewell. He mouths "me"? and i nod and applaud him. Pleat had asked after the game if Bracewell had 2 sets of lungs as he was everywhere. I will always remember that personal moment between fan and player. I wont cherish watching a blacked out bus going by. It may be a moan but i was just seeking to make something that was special even better.

Indeed not.

If it was to become the norm (which it won’t anyway) the positive effect it had on the players on the big, important games would be totally diluted.
Every game should be a big important game
Unfortunately modern footballers need reminding.
I don't only want results when it means something better than normal. I want results every game, they need to know how much it means to us, we surely have had enough now.

This could become our thing.
Regardless of the result they'll be back next week in their drives supporting you like lions.
How could you not want to be a part of that and fight for everything for us.

Thanks for the humour. All for that. Some tho seem to be missing the point. They arent entitled to privacy relates only to that moment in time not their entire lives. Also it is not going to be a regular thing. It is supposed to be a shared moment. Something for the memory bank. After the Luton semi at Villa Park i was returning home by coach on a packed motorway. We became aware that the team bus was approaching slowly from behind in the lane next to us. As it drew level and stayed that way for a few minutes our coach went mad! So just a couple of yards away the players are enjoying the adulation and i pointed at Paul Bracewell. He mouths "me"? and i nod and applaud him. Pleat had asked after the game if Bracewell had 2 sets of lungs as he was everywhere. I will always remember that personal moment between fan and player. I wont cherish watching a blacked out bus going by. It may be a moan but i was just seeking to make something that was special even better.
Do you know if you breathe on the glass on a cold day, you can fog it up and draw love hearts on it.

valentine-s-day-concept-word-love-shape-heart-drawn-finger-glass-condensation-window-against-b...jpg

UTFT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.