• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

This is true. International football shows the men from the boys - not because it is a higher standard than elite club competition (it's not), but because you don't have the finest foreigners to bail you out game-to-game. Nope, you have to be the one leading your band of brothers - often more modest players - and proving your leadership.

It's a more basic, emotional, honest form of football. You can't buy the best players in the world. You make do with what you have, butchers, bakers, candlestick-makers, and "Trent". Foden is a gifted player, but what of it. Let's see if he has more strings to his bow to become a truly great player.
Look at Bellingham. He’s swapped his galactico shirt and just doing exactly the same he’s done all year. He’s that good, Foden yet to prove it internationally

I want Alexander Arnold as far off the pitch as possible
Bellingham has won far more possession deep because he keeps dropping back anyway
You've got to have at least one RS in the team to appease that lot mate.

Otherwise, it's drama, bullets in the post, yadda yadda.

The only other choice would have had to be to bring 'Hendo' back, and not even Southgate is that stupid.

I can see how this ends for Bellingham: he's one of thoise players who's

Palmer and Foden are England's most gifted players. Never mind all this Bellingham hype.

In terms of pure ability those tow are far superior.

I agree about the mancs, but I rate Bellingham. You don't score 20 goals and win La ligas POTY at 20 if you're not a bit special.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back