Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those sitting at the back with plasticine and crayons over on Rawks Drift are : asking when our dvd of the goal is coming out ; saying it was a miss-hit cross and he slipped (slips best to our advantage tho hey); and getting the hump and feverishly listing goals from Torres to Suarez n Slippy they deem better. Usual sad knee jerk.

Dont actually see the point if all that, it was a sublime goal And more importantly at a massively crucial time and that makes it more special.

Who cares how it compares to others really.

Their a gang of Muppets, remember after can scored that goal last season, they seemed more worried about trying to convince everyone it was the goal of the season and better than Girouds etc.

Those sitting at the back with plasticine and crayons over on Rawks Drift are : asking when our dvd of the goal is coming out ; saying it was a miss-hit cross and he slipped (slips best to our advantage tho hey); and getting the hump and feverishly listing goals from Torres to Suarez n Slippy they deem better. Usual sad knee jerk.

Dont actually see the point if all that, it was a sublime goal And more importantly at a massively crucial time and that makes it more special.

Who cares how it compares to others really.

Their a gang of Muppets, remember after can scored that goal last season, they seemed more worried about trying to convince everyone it was the goal of the season and better than Girouds etc.

To be fair to @davek he has never questioned siguardsson's ability (not that I am aware of anyway) he just had misgivings about the price we paid (as I did). However that goal and its importance has probably already earned the club 3m in reaching the group stages. But when you look at Leicester wanting 40m for drinkwater who isn't in the class of siguardsson, it just shows you how crazy prices have gone.
Correct. Comical that the people on the attack haven't even read what I said about him.

I was advocating Sigurdsson's signing 12 months ago and getting abuse for it...probably by that feller you replied to as well.

Lol.

We've not overpaid for anyone in 22 years and look where that's got us.
We overpay for Siggy & Pickers and guess what, they in one match secure a 4 month period (minimum) in a European competition.
Back under your duvet Dave.....
...where we are right now? 8th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back