Half and Half Scarf

Half and Half Scarf for the Derby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 147142

Nothing says putting your footballing differences aside for a special occasion like a half and half scarf.
Would you ever wear/buy one?
I hate the very idea of them myself, but if you've travelled all the way from Norway for a derby then you want some sort of momento right?
Perhaps your dear departed Da was a red, a half and half scarf might be a fitting way to commemorate all those derby argument/match memories past?

Would you ever consider wearing one? a big European game perhaps?

They are called programmes.

View attachment 147142

Nothing says putting your footballing differences aside for a special occasion like a half and half scarf.
Would you ever wear/buy one?
I hate the very idea of them myself, but if you've travelled all the way from Norway for a derby then you want some sort of momento right?
Perhaps your dear departed Da was a red, a half and half scarf might be a fitting way to commemorate all those derby argument/match memories past?

Would you ever consider wearing one? a big European game perhaps?

I once went to a match with a blue and white scarf tied to a red and white one.

It was the derby in the aftermath of Hillsborough and we were all making a show of solidarity with our city.

I think we all sang YNWA in unison with the Kopites that day as well.

But outside of that?

Half and half scarves are an aberation.

Yeah, you always struck me as the banner type.

View attachment 147157
20211129224254.jpg

a nice way to celebrate the city :)
Hmm there is nothing to celebrate about the presence of the rs imo. Essendon in the AFL and the Boston Bruins in the NHL, are other teams i detest with a passion. I don't have much time for the Tipperary hurling team either. But the rs well and truly are the devils spawn!lol

Hmm there is nothing to celebrate about the presence of the rs imo. Essendon in the AFL and the Boston Bruins in the NHL, are other teams i detest with a passion. I don't have much time for the Tipperary hurling team either. But the rs well and truly are the devils spawn!lol

Why do you hate Essendon, Corkie?

Status
Not open for further replies.