Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

oglop44

Player Valuation: £1m
On loan or for £10m or less and I wouldn't really complain. He's the kind of midfielder we just don't have, someone even slightly comfortable on the ball who's willing to receive horrific passes from our centre backs and help us move the ball through the middle. I think he gives us a bit of what Delph, Gomes and Van de Beek were meant to give us without the defensive clout of Delph.

Bungle

Player Valuation: £90m
1655900959164.png

Mashtray

Player Valuation: £20m
So its not secret that Frank wants to play possession football, ultimately.

If he is comfortable on the ball, and won't shy away from playing in tight triangles then it's a good addition. He doesn't need to be a creative dynamo. Just good and decent enough to tick things over.

The bar is pretty low at the moment anyway.

mikel_88

Player Valuation: £20m
On loan or for £10m or less and I wouldn't really complain. He's the kind of midfielder we just don't have, someone even slightly comfortable on the ball who's willing to receive horrific passes from our centre backs and help us move the ball through the middle. I think he gives us a bit of what Delph, Gomes and Van de Beek were meant to give us without the defensive clout of Delph.
Same would take him on loan just take him as a swap for gomes. Then still add two other cm gives us more options

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks