Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Tony101

Player Valuation: £8m
I would rather Gilmour than Winks. It all depends on who else is coming in to the midfield to complement that type of player. So am going to wait and see on this one but if Everton only bring In Harry Winks and no other midfield options I will be worried.

Tony’s Carp

Player Valuation: £8m
They're a workaround FFP. An 'alternative' to a permanent.

The mechanism isn't the problem.

It's the player.
Yup, you're right, guess we just need to hope he comes good because along with the Dele deal we're just kicking the can down the road and potentially hampering our spending in future windows. Hopefully there are at least some conditions attached but I doubt it.

BigDuncTributeBand

Player Valuation: £10m
We’ve seen Dele mate, we ain’t paying a penny to Spurs for him
Why do you think we’re not paying a penny for him? Unless we sell him this summer then he’ll more than likely rack up the Number of games to trigger the first payment instalment.

Can’t see us moving him on this summer, there’s no suggestion he’s going sadly.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks