Heitinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should not play in next game ffs. Horror night for him. Moyes should drop him!
*thanx for that cup goal,though

Everton 3 - 3 Johnny Heitinga. He should never ever play for Everton again. Completely disrespected the club and the fans with that Sunday league appearance of his.

Heitinga is not interested. Its not about good strikers or good teams. He is sulking and does not want to be here. That first goal was a disgrace. He just let him walk past.

2 points dropped due to Heitinga.

Heitinga is not interested. Its not about good strikers or good teams. He is sulking and does not want to be here. That first goal was a disgrace. He just let him walk past.

2 points dropped due to Heitinga.

Its all about him being third choice. Hes always thought he was bigger than us.

problem is 18 months left on his contract, hopefully is sold in the summer although I can see him waiting until january and signing a pre contract with ajax and netting himself a nice signing on fee.

Useless. He can't start again this season, surely? I'd have rather given the new lad a chance at full-back and paired Distin/Jagielka in the centre than seen him in defence. One of the most shocking performances I've seen.

And he's a World Cup finalist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back