hello from a man city fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you stay within the rules of this forum and won't try to kidnap Joleon Lescott, you're welcome I guess.(y)

Not the biggest fan of what's happening at your club, I must add.

thanks guys.

regarding not being a fan of whats happening at city i can see why we are becoming hated now but its not in us fans hands really.

we just have to ride with it im afraid and just hope we get where we want to be because if not we will need to batten down the hatches lol

oh and us city fans are skint so you will have to speak to our owners for spare change lol

cheers lads

thanks guys.

regarding not being a fan of whats happening at city i can see why we are becoming hated now but its not in us fans hands really.

we just have to ride with it im afraid and just hope we get where we want to be because if not we will need to batten down the hatches lol

oh and us city fans are skint so you will have to speak to our owners for spare change lol

cheers lads

Don't worry mate, I fully understand that. Wasn't meant as a personal attack.(y)

thanks guys.

cheers lads

Welcome

But a lot of city fans are being so arrogant lately, they think they're the best team in the world, and have a god given right to buy anyone.

As long as you dont upset anyone, your fine by me (y)

Welcome

But a lot of city fans are being so arrogant lately, they think they're the best team in the world, and have a god given right to buy anyone.

As long as you dont upset anyone, your fine by me (y)

SPOT ON mate.

there seems a new breed of city fans that are so arrogant and ive touched upon this on my city forum many times of late.

its giving us a bad name and i dont like them anymore than anyone else but i assure you they get it both barrels when i hear one of them.

SPOT ON mate.

there seems a new breed of city fans that are so arrogant and ive touched upon this on my city forum many times of late.

its giving us a bad name and i dont like them anymore than anyone else but i assure you they get it both barrels when i hear one of them.
There is a difference between REAL supporters and Glory-hunting supporters. Nice to hear that you're a real one... and welcome to the forum. Fans from other teams are always welcome here as long as they behave and follow the rules here.

Please stay around and contribute to the fun here.

SPOT ON mate.

OK then that's cool

BTW, just play along with Chico's and Goat's gay banter, it's easier for all involved parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back