hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooliogeordio

Player Valuation: £25k
Been reading the rules and thought the best way of introducing myself was to fill out the form mentioned there. Here goes...

Where about are you from?: Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

How did you find these forums?: I've followed GOT on twitter and facebook for a while, finally took the plunge and signed up.

How did you become an Evertonian?: I've been an Evertonian for as long as I can remember. I think it all started in 1986-ish (I'd have been 7) My dad recalls I was looking for a team to support, my eldest sister was a Liv....she supported them let's say. She said 'Why not support Everton, they're doing well.' And I've never looked back.

Your all-time favourite Everton player?: Tough one, there have been so many. Big Dunc stands out, but I think I'd go for Timmy Cahill simply because of how he proved me so wrong. When we signed him I said, 'What f*cking use is he going to be?' Oh how he made me eat those words repeatedly over the years :lol:

Your current favourite player?: Kevin Mirallas or Bryan Oviedo (yes, I was close to tears last night)

Pineapple on Pizza, Is it socially acceptable? What are your views?: No, it's just wrong. Pineapple is a sweet and has no place near savoury foods.

As for the rest, I am a 34 year old father to an amazing 10 year old girl who is steadily picking up the Everton bug. I always said I would never force her to adopt Everton as I wanted to encourage her to be an independent thinker. She is looking forward to Tuesday though as we are surrounded by RS supporters, her stepbrother, my two brothers in law, my sister, countless friends and work colleagues, neighbours. You name it, we're surrounded by 'em.

Anything else you would like to know, just ask.

Glad to be on board! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome pal

141156229166_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back