Help to get tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToffeeHibs

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi all. First post here so apologies if I've posted in the wrong place. Me and my mate are Hibs fans looking to come down next season to catch a game. I was wondering how hard/Easy it will be to get tickets? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi all. First post here so apologies if I've posted in the wrong place. Me and my mate are Hibs fans looking to come down next season to catch a game. I was wondering how hard/Easy it will be to get tickets? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi mate, the official site should be your first port of call - once registered it's pretty easy to buy tickets from there.

Failing that we run a thread each season which acts as a platform for people to ask for, and to offer tickets for Everton matches at face value only.

Lot's of good blues offer tickets to far off blues this way - the thread will open nearer to the start of the season

Last edited:
Hi mate, the official site should be your first port of call - once registered t's pretty easy to buy tickets from there.

Failing that we run a thread each season which acts as a platform for people to ask for, and to offer tickets for Everton matches at face value only.

Lot's of good blues offer tickets to far off blues this way - the thread will open nearer to the start of the season

Nice one mate. I'll keep an eye out. Cheers for the reply

There will be a lot of good seats available this season due to the predicted falling season ticket sales, if you haven't been to Goodison before the Park End has no obstructions, also the Main Stand down towards the Park End is also decent view IMO. Just dont go in the Lower Bullens!

Use stubhub, I've picked up tickets for as little as £20. The foreverton membership is decent value for money and gets you priority and a 2/3 day advance sale. Think its around £20 but you get a discount voucher for the shop and a £5 off a lower demand game.

There will be a lot of good seats available this season due to the predicted falling season ticket sales, if you haven't been to Goodison before the Park End has no obstructions, also the Main Stand down towards the Park End is also decent view IMO. Just dont go in the Lower Bullens!

Mate, season ticket sales are in line with last season's....

record sales of season tickets isnt it ?

Thanks for all the replys lads. Been wanting to come down for a while so defo gonna make it happen this season.

Haha, that could be a plan mate :D

Balance needs to redressed as Hearts played a friendly there against Dinamo Bucharest. Romanian fans said they couldnt see why people would want to come to the uk and were offering their passports to the locals. It kicked off as well btw......

Flares and fireworks were hurled onto the pitch by Romanian football fans during a pre-season ‘friendly’ between Dinamo Bucharest and Scottish club Heart of Midlothian.

The match was played at Leigh Sports Village in Leigh, Wigan, and an eye-witness also told how a female Hearts supporter was pushed to the floor during a violent disturbance at the end of the game.

Dinamo Bucharest had a man sent off for pushing the referee in the chest and Hearts player Scott Robinson suffered a suspected fractured leg in a tackle. Hearts won the game 2-1.

A band of Dinamo Bucharest supporters turned up late for the scheduled 3.30pm kick-off time.

The match was supposed to take place in the athletics arena at Leigh Sports Village but due to a shot-putting competition, it was moved over the road to the Pavilion venue. The witness told how trouble flared after the former Romanian champions had a man sent off for pushing the referee following a decision to award Hearts a corner.

The referee reportedly refused to allow Bucharest to bring on an extra player before flares, crackers and fireworks were thrown onto the pitch as the players walked off at half-time.

JS41186103.jpg

Between six and eight Bucharest fans, who had reportedly smuggled cans of beer into the ground, were thrown out by stewards, but remained watching the game from the other side of the fence until full-time. Banners were unfurled and video footage captured one supporter climbing over a metal fence.

The eye-witnesses to the shocking events said: “At half-time, there were six or eight lads who threw fireworks and crackers onto the pitch when the players had left.

“The security moved them out of the grounds to the other side of the fence but they stayed and watched from there. At full-time, they stole a Hearts flag and pushed a woman to the ground, before running off.”

The men were understood to be aged between 20 and 40. They ran off towards a people carrier, which sped off before the security team could note down a registration number.

The clubs faced each other in Leigh in a friendly last season. Bucharest won 5-1 on that occasion.

No one was available to comment at Leigh Sports Village tonight. Police were not called.

TBH I thought theyd played in the Rugby Ground but thats where my lad plays, just a pitch with a fence around it.

Shocked at this news about ticket sales, i know a few people who haven't taken up the "Offer", but it must be true if the club says they are the figures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back