Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Can any of you techies give me some computer advice, my web connection keeps breaking down because msgsrv32 suddenly fails to respond resulting in server failure and lost of connection. I assume, and with my scant knowledge of these things it is a pure assumption, that this has something to do with message serving, possibly a connection device. The failure ofter occurs when I'm posting. It has been so bad lately that I feel like putting my fist through the screen, yes I know that won't work but it could help me.

Any advice from anywhere please:shock:

posting in here? is it just here or does it happen on other forums too?

what programs are you running at the time when it crashes?

i reckon i can help, but it will mean being naughty, and i dont know how the admin feel about that sort of thing.

Open up 'Network Connections'

Select current internet sources.

Put on a pair of marygold glove.

Shave your hair around the back and sides with a bic.

Now Slap both cheeks at the same time whilst mooing like a cow.

Press enter three times.

Jobs a good'un.

Hi this microsoft help line how can I help?

Hi umm my web connection keeps breaking down because msgsrv32 suddenly fails to respond resulting in server failure and lost of connection. I assume, and with my scant knowledge of these things it is a pure assumption, that this has something to do with message serving, possibly a connection device. The failure ofter occurs when I'm posting. It has been so bad lately that I feel like putting my fist through the screen, yes I know that won't work but it could help me.

Ok sir can I suggest you shut down the PC, unplug it for 5 minutes and then turn it back on.

Is that it?

Yes sir, thank you come again.

Hi this microsoft help line how can I help?

Hi umm my web connection keeps breaking down because msgsrv32 suddenly fails to respond resulting in server failure and lost of connection. I assume, and with my scant knowledge of these things it is a pure assumption, that this has something to do with message serving, possibly a connection device. The failure ofter occurs when I'm posting. It has been so bad lately that I feel like putting my fist through the screen, yes I know that won't work but it could help me.

Ok sir can I suggest you shut down the PC, unplug it for 5 minutes and then turn it back on.

Is that it?

Yes sir, thank you come again.

Wasn't your avatar on Crime Watch the other night;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back