Holgate Racially Abused By Firmino - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please explain what your post actually means please.

You claimed Alan Smith ambulance wasn’t rocked.
You ignore the joint statement from both clubs condemning it.
You then use an article from the Daily mail to back up your point despite said article clearly referring to events inside the stadium, not outside.

All I know is a player got an injury which wrecked his career. I've no idea what happened outside the stadium because I've never set foot in Anfield.

What I do know is that I don't find unfortunate career ending injuries at all funny. Amd I think it's shameful you brought up the lad's misfortune as some sort of joke just because he played for the club you perceive to be your biggest rival.

It is a football myth that Alan Smith had the ambulance rocked. You bought it shame on you.

I didn't bring up Alan Smith, I just merely debunked a particularly stupid theory.

You claimed Alan Smith ambulance wasn’t rocked.
You ignore the joint statement from both clubs condemning it.
You then use an article from the Daily mail to back up your point despite said article clearly referring to events inside the stadium, not outside.

No Alan Smith the person involved categorically denied that it happened.

It is a football myth that Alan Smith had the ambulance rocked. You bought it shame on you.

I didn't bring up Alan Smith, I just merely debunked a particularly stupid theory.

Well I'm very sorry for buying stupid theories. Please accept my sincerest apologies Herr Jurgen.

You know the old saying...

Once bitten. Twice shy. Three times and you'll become a cult hero for life on the kop and not even dropping in the occasional N bomb to insult opponents will change that.

Exactly and the mismanagement of the Club goes on.

Heysel happened 34 years ago yet we somehow use it as an excuse for all our failings since. United, Chelsea and the RS have won the Champions League since and most of our 5 Clubs are looking pretty in this years Champions League yet we look to blame Heysel for the state of our Club.

FFS John Terry slipped on the penalty spot and lost a CL final in 08 but he didn't whinge about it. he went on to win a CL. Why are we still harping back to the mid 80's. It is embarrassing.

Comparing Heysel to John Terry slipping. Utter disgrace. Kopite WUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back