How 2 keep 'em happy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latch

Player Valuation: £15m
. . . . . Fuschia's i mean ;) taken half an hour ago . .

keep them company . . .

PICT0001.jpg

a prayer doesn't go amiss . . . :P

PICT0002.jpg

talk to them . . .

PICT0004.jpg

give them a drink . . .

PICT0006.jpg

keep them warm . . . :biggrin:

PICT0008.jpg

shower them with gifts . . . :unsure:

PICT0009.jpg

TWO EVERTONIANS TOGETHER . . .
me and my true son . . . true blues together - both dreaming of better days
COYB :lol: :lol: :cool: (y)

PICT0013.jpg

Latch you are officially a nutter, welcome to the club mate PMSL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually Latch that has just reminded me of an incident in the Pig and Whistle in town many years ago. The landlady's plant disappeared and she was very upset. Over the coming months photographs arrived at the boozer of the plant in all diffent parts of the world, Capetown (enjoying the weather), Sydney (the ale is good not not like home) Suez canal ( anybody got a drink) bloody funny. It arrived home again on the mantlepiece in the snug just before Xmas in its same pot with a note saying its journey had been great but having put on weight could she put it in a new house. I used to sup in there and it became a favourite topic, 'heard from the plant?', 'its put down roots abroad' or it had bagged off with a palm tree. Happy days, proves that scousers are nutters as well.

It remains a mystery to this day who took it and why but the pictures had to be genuine(y)

classic pictures Latch - keep them coming,
all your hard work is bound to pay off :P :P (y)
sure i have seen you somewhere though - was it crimewatch?

hey love...soz it was a bit random but i thought u knew who i was lol...i met u in the crown when u were out couple months ago lol...u looked very handsome that night lol..remember me now ? wel u shouldnt ....u werent complaining lol..much love x x x

hey love...soz it was a bit random but i thought u knew who i was lol...i met u in the crown when u were out couple months ago lol...u looked very handsome that night lol..remember me now ? wel u shouldnt ....u werent complaining lol..much love x x x

are you gay:P

nah im not soz love hehe...ask latch he knows who i am . hel tell u all about me hehe x x x

Are you a red [Poor language removed], are you, don't be a coward, or are you a blue, I smell a rat, a gay one at that
:sad: :sad: :sad:

sexist pig

Are you a red [Poor language removed], are you, don't be a coward, or are you a blue, I smell a rat, a gay one at that
:sad: :sad: :sad:

excuse me love how dare u speak to me like that ..u should b ashamed of urself speaking to a woman like that..how dare you!!!!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back