How many of you have renewed for next season....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
without clearly knowing which division we will be in.........I am about too,I think I am mad quite possibly, but I will be an Evertonian until I croak,I know it will kill me watching us in the championship if the very worst happens, but it's like a marriage isn't it,"for worse, and worse";)lolJust interested if the majority are still retaining their season tickets?

without clearly knowing which division we will be in.........I am about too,I think I am mad quite possibly, but I will be an Evertonian until I croak,I know it will kill me watching us in the championship if the very worst happens, but it's like a marriage isn't it,"for worse, and worse";)lolJust interested if the majority are still retaining their season tickets?
53 years an Evertonian and 30 years married this year - no going back despite the bad times :)

Reckon for the last 2/3 years I’ve only been renewing for the new stadium, and you have to question that like - 500 quid a year for the pleasure of paying about 700/800 in 2/3 years time

Need our heads testing
I know exactly how you feel. My little lad goes with me and he lives and breathes them.

If it wasn’t for him I’d have give it up a few years ago.

Yep! Renewed a couple of weeks ago. I must admit I have got one eye on the new stadium to ensure I will be at the last game at Goodison and then at BMD for a few seasons at least. Every game being an away for us and the constant re-arranging of fixtures is beginning to take its toll though. It is a few years off but I can see with the new prices at BMD it will eventually be something I might not be able to keep up for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.