How many will we lose by? We're gonna get reamed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo2011

Player Valuation: £750k
Dreading it tbh. It's the first game in years that I've genuinely gone into without a shred of hope for Everton. Seriously, it could end up 5 or 6-0. We're gonna struggle to contain their pace and creativity with our lumbering midfield, they'll take their chances and make us look as **** as we really are.

Tottenham away on Wednesday is gonna be tricky as well.

I'm hoping we step up. We're rarely as **** against poor teams as we are against good teams for some reason. However the defence is weakened by Jags' injury so..... ah **** it I don't know anymore.

Hahaha... I just said on another thread that I genuinely think Tamworth will take us to a replay, and then who knows. They'll be up for it, and it's not like we can claim to a be a high quality side flying on confidence...

Hahaha... I just said on another thread that I genuinely think Tamworth will take us to a replay, and then who knows. They'll be up for it, and it's not like we can claim to a be a high quality side flying on confidence...

Tamworth are 28-1 to beat us. Actually contemplating sticking a fiver on it.

We will destroy Tamworth 1-0 lad.

As ive just said in another thread, we simply cant lose.

Anyone remember how badly we played against Bolton last season? It was alot worse than last night

I think we went a beat Chelsea,Newcastle and Sunderland in the next 4-5 games

Just saying it not like we havent played badly before and bounced back

Anyone remember how badly we played against Bolton last season? It was alot worse than last night

Yep. I remember that as the day I knew for certain that Moyes wasn't really that arsed anymore.

His face told me more than a million words could that night.

Yeah i remember that, the only away game i got to go to last season and it was horrible, the worst i have ever seen us play.

we will win that like 4-1
no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back