How much can Farhad spend this offseason without FFP trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as much as some think, plus we dont have a Lukaku to sell.
Moshiri has over seen us spending serious money without any success, and we won't be able to carry on throwing money at it

It’s not simply a question of who we sign. There are perhaps 15 players we need to get rid of first. A couple of them might attract interest at a lower level but most won’t. It’s a huge legacy of 5 years of drunken spending.

Moshiri has over seen us spending serious money without any success, and we won't be able to carry on throwing money at it

We should get at least £40m for Kean hopefully.

Be surprised if Richarlison will be here next season….. looks thoroughly done with this team. He’s hardly covered himself in glory this season either but someone in Europe will be sniffing and I think he’s be off like a shot.
Think FFP problem might disappear over the summer anyway, if so Mosh will splonk millions again

Dunno la. But it's not so much spending as much as possible, it's who we get. We've spent loads and moved sideways.

I imagine that they will announce that Usmanov has taken his 30mill option up of naming rights and is going to pay something mad for a 10 year naming deal that will square us off to spend what we want. Although Moshiri and Usmanov have already ploughed lots of money into Everton they will also be investing lots into the ten streets area around the stadium. Once all the infrastructure is in place round the stadium they will be making loads of money that will make the stadium and team spend inconsequential. I honestly think we’ll spend a shedload covered under the guise of dubious sponsorship arrangements.

Why would he, at this point? We've pissed away millions and we're sitting 10th with negative GD. He might be the only one other than the fans to be livid at what's been served up.

Status
Not open for further replies.