How will it end with Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianefc

Player Valuation: £70m
He wont be sacked because he has been fantastic for us so it will end in 1 of 2 ways for me, he will either take a job offer and leave us or not sign a new contract but let us know 4-5 months early so we can get use to it.

I dont want him to leave unless it is because he is retiring but I cant see him hanging about

His project he's had for years is massive to him though, I'd love to see him lift a cup before he left at least, who knows, time will tell

He is here now and that's all that matters. He has built a team on a tiny budget and for me I wouldn't think think he will go while things are the way they are. We have a team finally capable of winning some silverware

A Champions League is too much to ever ask for but today for the first time in Moyes era I really believed we can lift a trophy this year and seriously threaten the Champions League places.

He's spent years building the squad almost to a level we can mount a serious challenge for trophies, I can't see him leaving just yet. Its like doing a 10000 piece jigsaw puzzle then with about 10 pieces to go deciding you're bored so you wreck the thing.

He wont be sacked because he has been fantastic for us so it will end in 1 of 2 ways for me, he will either take a job offer and leave us or not sign a new contract but let us know 4-5 months early so we can get use to it.

I dont want him to leave unless it is because he is retiring but I cant see him hanging about

Answer this question:

Which team would be willing to pay him £4m a year who would also be prepared to hire a manager who has won ZERO trophies and has very little European experience.

Answers on a postcard !

Answer this question:

Which team would be willing to pay him £4m a year who would also be prepared to hire a manager who has won ZERO trophies and has very little European experience.

Answers on a postcard !

He'll take a drop in pay to go to a CL team, obviously. It'll either be Celtic or a continental team probably. Getafe wanted him didn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back