Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
not saying he's the answer, just saying he should be given games up until january transfer window. he really cant have been worse than howard's been this season

Know what you mean mate but, tbh I'd rather see Jagielka in goal than Mucha ... or Howard for that matter. ffs, lets put Goat in goal. At least he'd fill half of it.

would love us to flog him and go for al habsi top top keeper

He made an awful mistake today apparently but generally he's a good keeper and I'd definitely have him over Howard. Someone like him or Vorm would be good. Even Foster, Mingolet and players like Ruddy are better. Howard must be something like the 12th best keeper in the league, possibly even worse than that.

every keeper makes balls up now and again but anyone who has watched wigan much the last two seasons would tell you he has been one of if not their best player kept them in games shame he has cart horses like caldwell defending him

He made an awful mistake today apparently but generally he's a good keeper and I'd definitely have him over Howard. Someone like him or Vorm would be good. Even Foster, Mingolet and players like Ruddy are better. Howard must be something like the 12th best keeper in the league, possibly even worse than that.

You better watched Mingolet against West Brom today. Has crap. Worse than Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back