Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
How he doesn't come out and collect that is terrible, and then he backs it up by jumping backwards into the net. He stays on his feet and his ground he saves that.

Neville never makes my list mate.

And its an ongoing list, it used to be just 1, Anichebe, but the other weapons have played themselves firmly into it.

I don't dislike Neville, he just doesn't offer much on the pitch. Off it like? I don't doubt his experience " of the game ".

Anichebe, however will make you regret that...

I don't dislike Neville, he just doesn't offer much on the pitch. Off it like? I don't doubt his experience " of the game ".

Anichebe, however will make you regret that...

Nevilles just Neville.

I hated him for Years, but he just grew on me, like fungus.

Hes the most talentless person ive ever watched play football, but he does a "job", not quite sure what the job is, but he does it.

Nevilles just Neville.

I hated him for Years, but he just grew on me, like fungus.

Hes the most talentless person ive ever watched play football, but he does a "job", not quite sure what the job is, but he does it.

Muggs did a boss analogy, he is the piece of cello tape holding our crappy wardrobe together.

Does NOTHING but sticks together.

Just watched that Norwich goal again ffs...... if H had just stood with his arms by his feckin side the ball would have hit him and come out.. He has become a liability. Brad Friedl is 10 times the keeper H is.

A8gCjFSCAAEfaPz.jpg

WTF is he doing so far behind the line ?

As much as I like Howard as a person, he seems to cost us more goals than he saves us. Week in week out the likes of Hart, Friedel, Al Habsi, Krul, Vorm and Ruddy make stunning saves and even have games where they look unbeatable. A real top class 'keeper could probably get us another 10 points a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back