Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he came running out and missed the ball at reading on sat...just further added weight to my mind the fella seems to have a clanger in him with each game.

The club needs to look at the GK situation in the summer and plan for succession.

Still the back four have a bramble mistake in them as well, every 90 mins too.

Meh, you cant blame his really for not saving the penos hes actually not bad on them - i never expect the keepr to save them.

That mad dash out was a bit mental though, what was he thinking, its often these types of decisons were 2-3 points can be lost.

Laughed so hard I couldn't breathe when he starjumped over Ba's shot.

Patrick_star_fish.gif

I have no idea what he was playing at, nor what he was doing flying out of goal in the Reading game

Normally he won't come flying out for love or money. Well, he might do it for love, perhaps it's never been offered?

FFS Moyes, put it on his toes.

As an American, I'll support the idea that Howard has been poor this year. He seems to have lost some confidence. However, against Russia, he played very well. It's still there for him. He needs to calm down a bit. I don't think his defense is helping his confidence. The back line needs to be sorted out as well. Right now, Howard is trying a bit too hard IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back