Humble pie

Status
Not open for further replies.
8EF012FE-9493-487A-98C1-C897C45D58F2.jpeg

….the Benitez 8.

I can remember people saying similar just because we managed to beat Arsenal at home last season, a result that stupidly kept the FSW in charge for far longer than he should have been. Lampard knows the score with this tbh. He knows that losing brings pressure, and that consecutive losses will result in people questioning his position. It happens everywhere, not just at Everton.

"GOT has unwittingly stumbled on a new section of the show, called humble pie. 'What is that, Alan?' I hear you say. Well, each slice of pie has a different Ev player behind it, then a member of the forum eats it.... with a mystery ingredient!"

"This week it's Dwight McNeil.... AHA!!!!"

30PARTRIDGE2-articleLarge.jpg

Just ask any one of about four posters on this site.

I could name them but won't because they know who they are.

No strikers, Kevin out, Frank out, no shots on target, one shot on target, Coleman old and useless, Miko useless, Gray useless, Dominic Calvert-Lewin injury prone and useless, relegation is almost a certainty, Top Ten what have you been smoking...and that's just off the top of my head.

They just love the losses...

lol this

I'll have slice of the Humble Iwobi pie if he has truly set the new minimum and not advertising his services for elsewhere, I'll wait till first transfer window ends next season .

Status
Not open for further replies.