I drew Rodwell this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSD

Player Valuation: £6m
First things first, I really am starting to feel like a right horror bag. Get rid of me if I'm annoying you all*
I spent Valentines Day drawing Jack Rodwell, so - I hope you all like it. Also, it's getting really difficult to find songs to add to the video as Youtube hardly allows any decent songs anymore....

*Please don't really, I like it here....

[video=youtube;Ab45WQfpY2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab45WQfpY2s[/video]

I think it looks more like Heitinga...

I put the link in as a photo, changed it now, I'm such an idiot.

That's definitely Jack. Absolutely amazing that mate. Some of the detailing is really superb and watching you do it in real time illustrates how effortless it is to you. To me i'd spend 3 years on it and still not come anywhere near that standard.

I hope that guy never put you off the digital drawings by the way. He was a good example of why the RS call us the bitters.

That's definitely Jack. Absolutely amazing that mate. Some of the detailing is really superb and watching you do it in real time illustrates how effortless it is to you. To me i'd spend 3 years on it and still not come anywhere near that standard.
Thank you very much :D It's more difficult to do when I'm videoing though because I can't lean over the paper to see for the finer details like the badge and stuff as the camera is there. It gets annoying.... :p

It's nice, I always like the full figures and the little details that you get from doing the whole thing.

It's well hard to do faces that small anyway, looks pretty good I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.